Sunday, May 24, 2009

Jazzmin, What the heck.



Hello everyone,
Well I have had the busiest week in my life. I guess that's not saying much considering I am only 8 weeks old, My mom always says things like that's all relative and dad always makes her explain. Their so funny. Anyway I went to my vet for the first time since mom and dad got me. He was so cute he let me lick his face and then I bit his nose and he just laughed and then he pet me. He put something in my butt and told my mom it looks good. What the heck is that all about? I got some good tasting stuff in my mouth he kept talking to me like I really understood his terminology.
Then my mom taught me how to do stairs, I thought I was on top a mountain when I looked down them. There were so many of them I had to take a nap after we got done teaching me how to go up and down them. My sister Gizmo she acts like she doesn't like me but yesterday when my mom had me on this chain thing while she was working in the yard, I was crying that always worked before with her or at least dad. But oh no he was not there to rescue me from my situation. But anyway my sister who always seems to run from me and she has such big feet I got to be careful when I chase her and bite her tail, she heard me whine and came outside to make sure I was OK. she actually laid by me to calm me.She stayed just out of range my chain she wouldn't let me bug her. Shes a smart sister she minds my mom. Maybe someday she will play with me. I feel something weird going on gotta go see if mom can fix me.
My goodness mom help me. Mom says I got the hick ups, wow that was really weird. My dad just got up I learned how to get him out of bed just go and scratch on his door and whine hes up like a dad should be. He said hes gonna play with me on the lawn today. We got a really big yard.
Whoops I peed on the carpet and my mom put my nose in it and then took me outside. What the heck? I already went pee why does she keep telling me to go pee?
Well she put me in my play pen that's how she trains me to pee outside, she doesn't get it yet, I like the carpet its not cold and wet like the lawn. Oh well I am gonna take a nap now. Here is a picture of me sleeping in my toy bowl. My mom is a shutter bug. Snapping pictures of me what the heck is that all about mom? Dad tell her to stop it. I need a break.
Nama
Jazzie

No comments:

Post a Comment